Friday, November 19, 2010

Zoom zoom zooooom!!

 

So yesterday I went on an amazing bike ride along the one and ONLY bike path here.  Hey, at least there’s one!  The leaves are finally changing here so I decided I needed to capture them.

This one seems to be a popular one, and I must say, it’s my favorite and exactly what I was hoping to capture on my outing.

On to the leaves!

In that last one you can juuuuuust see Mimi on the left side of the photo!

 

I had read about a nifty zoom effect on Digital Photography School that I decided to give a whirl.

 

IMG_1710_picnik

IMG_1741_picnik

IMG_1749

This one is along the dock I later found.

IMG_1842

 

Speaking of that dock, I took this panoramic while sitting at the end of it.  It’s of Wilson Bay, and it was gorgeous!

 

dock

 

Also found this lovely spot.

xroads

 

On my way back, I was at a crosswalk and happened to look down and see this.

IMG_1852

 

Lovely ending to that ride eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Knitting Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf